The first power unit of the station was put into operation on December 30, 1959. Since this moment, the industry, municipal services of the city and agricultural enterprises of the area started to increase considerably consumption of the electric and thermal energy from Thermal Power Station-11. In April 1962, the station took the full design load.
Today Thermal Power Station-11 continues to remain one of the largest power stations. Thermal Power Station-11 produces thermal and electric energy for the industrial enterprises and the population of Usolye-Sibirskoe.
The installed electric capacity of the station equals 350.3 MW,
The installed thermal capacity equals 1285 Gcal/hour.
Experts of Thermal Power Station-11 have a well thought-out plan of modernization of the capital equipment, so that the technical condition of Thermal Power Station-11 always meets modern power requirements.
Information technologies are created and developed. The main objective is to supply heads, technical and engineering personnel with the information, which will help to organize work and to conduct technological process effectively and with confidence.
The station personnel equals 427 people.
In June 2006, a new branch was joined to Thermal Power Station-11. It is called Segment of Thermal Network
Segment of Thermal Network of Thermal Power Station-11
The Segment of Thermal Network of Thermal Power Station-11 was created on June 1, 2006 after renting of thermal network of Usolye-Sibirskoe city of JSC Irkutskenergo.
The rented property includes main, distribution and intradistrict networks of Usolye-Sibirskoe city, Belorechensky settlement and Malta village; the total length equals 150.753 km in two-tube execution.
Besides, the structure of rented property includes 5 pumping stations in Usolye-Sibirskoe city and 2 pumping stations in Belorechensky settlement.
The staff of the Segment of Thermal Network of Thermal Power Station-11 equals 119 people.