Social and labor relations between employees and the employer in JSC Irkutskenergo are regulated by JSC Irkutskenergo Collective Agreement adopted at JSC Irkutskenergo employees' meeting on March 31, 2005.
· Whole-timers of JSC Irkutskenergo use the right to reception of welfare assistance in the following cases:
· At taking annual holiday, in the amount of base salary (official salary);
· At delivering a child (welfare assistance is rendered to one of the parents), in the amount of RUR 3400;
· At registration of marriage (if the marriage is registered for the first time), in the amount of RUR 3400;
· At an employee's leave due to the Russian Army conscription, in the amount of RUR 5400;
· At an employee's retiring (oldage pension or disability pension) in the amount of RUR 5400.
Irkutskenergo employees receive welfare assistance (with costs compensation) in connection with an employee's burial and burial of his/her close relatives, in the following cases:
· At an employee's death from the systematic disease, or industrial accident, or home accident, the family of the dead receives the lump sum in the amount of RUR 11250;
· The expenses connected with funeral of close relatives are compensated in the amount of RUR 4500;
· Costs connected with burial of employees and pensioners, who retired from JSC Irkutskenergo, are compensated in the amount of up to RUR 7000;
· In case of an employee's death at the place of production, a lump sum grant is paid for his/her every dependant in the amount of the victim's annual earning (in addition to the sum of compensation for harm stipulated by the legislation).
Irkutskenergo whole-timers today use paid holidays in the following cases:
· Registration of marriage (if the marriage is registered for the first time) - three business days;
· Weddings of children - one business day;
· Delivery of a child - one business day;
· Death of husband/wife (and) members of the family (children, parents, siblings) - three business days;
· One business day of the paid holiday on the Day of Knowledge (September 1) is given to mothers, or other persons bringing up children of pupils of elementary forms (forms 1-4).
JSC Irkutskenergo takes care of former workers - pensioners of JSC Irkutskenergo:
· Non-worker pensioners, who retired from JSC Irkutskenergo, receive the right to 50 % discount for electric and thermal energy established payment;
· Monthly payment of welfare assistance to non-worker pensioners dismissed in connection with retiring from JSC Irkutskenergo:
· Participants of the Second World War receive RUR 540 (irrespective of the length of service);
· Those who worked 15 years and more receive RUR 375;
· Welfare assistance is rendered to participants of the Second World War and home front workers on Victory Day (May 9).
For increase in labour activity and personal role of employees in improvement of work of the Company, as well as stimulation of the oldest employees, JSC Irkutskenergo gives the following awards: "Veteran of the Irkutsk Power Supply System", "Winner of Irkutskenergo Premium" and "Meritorious Service Diploma for JSC Irkutskenergo Development”.