A large and stable enterprise should keep up with the times. The major competitive advantage of the company is a level of development of its human capital assets. One of strategic directions of development of JSC Irkutskenergo is accumulation and preservation of the human capital assets, which stimulates the support and improvement of employees' knowledge and skills during the whole their working lifetime.
Work in this direction is conducted within the limits of the Company’s personnel policy based on creation of conditions for constant improvement of employees' knowledge, professional development and career growth.
Incompany training of JSC Irkutskenergo's employees has continuous character, is held during the whole labour activity, and is based on the general policy of the personnel work, as well as on the activity of the department for the work with the personnel.
The system of Training and Development of the Personnel includes the following aspects:
- Specialization courses under the standards of Rostekhnadzor (Russian Federal Service for Ecological, Technical and Atomic Supervision)
- Corporate Training
- Personnel Reserve Forming and Training
- Training and Skills Improvement of Employees in Professional Development Institutes and Other Training Companies
- Work with Students of Higher Education Institutes
- JSC Irkutskenergo Training Unit non-state non-commercial educational institution
- Distance Learning System (DLS)
- Expenses Budgeting for the Personnel Training and Development