The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC Irkutskenergo is held in Irkutsk on June 9, 2017
On June 9, 2017, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC Irkutskenergo was held in Irkutsk. The attendance of shareholders amounted to 94.8%. The shareholders adopted the following resolutions:
• To approve the annual report and the annual financial statements for 2016. In 2016, electricity output totaled 48.1 TWh, including 37.03 TWh generated by HPPs and 11.04 TWh generated by TPPs. Heat output amounted to 17.7 mln Gcal, up by 3.1% compared to 2015. In 2016, revenue totaled RUB 84.1 bln, up by 3% compared to 2015. EBITDA increased by 16% year on year to RUB 24.6 bln. Net profit rose by 34% year on year to RUB 16.97 bln. In 2016, investments totaled RUB 4,209.9 mln. Over a half of the total amount of capital investments was allocated for the implementation of a program to ensure reliable and uninterrupted operation of equipment. The Board of Directors decided to allocate RUB 2,359.7 mln (56.1% of the total investments) for these purposes.
• To allocate the profit earned by PJSC Irkutskenergo in 2016 totaling RUB 16.97 bln for the following purposes: social and charitable projects:
RUB 325,000 thousand
• To elect the following persons to the Board of Directors of PJSC Irkutskenergo:
1. Igor Ageychev, First Deputy CEO of LLC En+ Development;
2. Timur Valiev, General Counsel of LLC En+ Management;
3. Elena Vishnyakova, Director of Public Relations of LLC En+ Development;
4. Andrey Kovalenko, Head of Division of LLC En+ Management;
5. Oleg Kolesnik, Head of Division of LLC En+ Management;
6. Igor Lerner, Chief Auditor of LLC En+ Management;
7. Andrey Likhachev;
8. Kirill Orekhov, Project Manager of LLC En+ Development;
9. Andrey Petrushinin, Head of Division of LLC En+ Management;
10. Igor Popov, Director of Forecasting and Analysis of LLC En+ Development;
11. Andrey Yaschenko, CFO of LLC En+ Management.
• To elect the following persons to the Audit Commission of PJSC Irkutskenergo:
1. Elvira Alexandrova, Head of the Division of Accounting and Reporting on Production and Commercial Operations of the Financial and Tax Accounting and Reporting Department of the Moscow office of LLC Accounting and Service Center of EuroSibEnergo;
2. Yulia Zelentsova, Head of the Accounting Department of LLC Accounting and Service Center of EuroSibEnergo;
3. Lyudmila Kopylova, Head of the Prime Cost Control Division of LLC Accounting and Service Center of EuroSibEnergo;
4. Yulia Rafeeva, Deputy CFO, Financial Controller of JSC EuroSibEnergo;
5. Elena Talalykina, Chief Accountant of JSC EuroSibEnergo.
• To approve LLC Intercom-Audit as the auditor for conducting the audit of financial statements of PJSC Irkutskenergo for 2017 prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards.
• To approve JSC KPMG as the auditor for conducting the audit of consolidated financial statements of PJSC Irkutskenergo for 2017 prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• To approve the conclusion of non-arm’s length transactions by PJSC Irkutskenergo.
Press service of PJSC Irkutskenergo
June 09, 2017