The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC Irkutskenergo is held in Irkutsk on June 7, 2016
On June 7, 2016, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC Irkutskenergo was held in Irkutsk. The attendance of shareholders amounted to 94.9%. The shareholders adopted the following resolutions:
• To approve the annual report and the annual financial statements for 2015. In 2015, electricity output totaled 46.9 TWh, including 35.6 TWh generated by HPPs and 11.3 TWh generated by TPPs. Heat output amounted to 17.1 mln Gcal, down by 6.9% compared to 2014. In 2015, revenue totaled RUB 81.9 bln, up by 34% compared to 2014. EBITDA increased by 22% year on year to RUB 21.3 bln. Net profit rose by 26% year on year to RUB 12.6 bln. In 2015, capital investments totaled RUB 4.4 bln, down by 5.6% compared to 2014. In 2015, the Company allocated RUB 1.8 bln for equipment renovation at CHPPs, RUB 1.5 bln for equipment renovation and upgrades at HPPs and RUB 954.8 mln for renovation of heating networks.
• To allocate the profit earned by PJSC Irkutskenergo in 2015 totaling RUB 12.6 bln for the following purposes: RUB 540 mln for investing activities (core operations); RUB 325 mln for social and charitable projects.
• To elect the following persons to the Board of Directors of PJSC Irkutskenergo:
1. Igor Ageychev, First Deputy CEO of LLC En+ Development;
2. Timur Valiev, General Counsel of LLC En+ Management;
3. Andrey Kovalenko, Head of Division of LLC En+ Management;
4. Oleg Kolesnik, Head of Division of LLC En+ Management;
5. Igor Lerner, Chief Auditor of LLC En+ Management;
6. Andrey Likhachev, CEO of LLC Planet-ZIL;
7. Andrey Petrushinin, Project Manager of LLC En+ Management;
8. Igor Popov, Director of Forecasting and Analysis of LLC En+ Development;
9. Alexander Ptashkin, Regional Development Director of LLC En+ Management;
10. Evgeny Tikhonov, Development Director of JSC EuroSibEnergo;
11. Andrey Yaschenko, CFO of LLC En+ Management.
• To elect the following persons to the Audit Commission of PJSC Irkutskenergo:
1. Elvira Alexandrova, Head of the Division of Accounting and Reporting on Production and Commercial Operations of the Financial and Tax Accounting and Reporting Department of the Moscow office of LLC Accounting and Service Center of EuroSibEnergo;
2. Olga Kalashnikova, Head of the Taxation Department of LLC Accounting and Service Center of EuroSibEnergo;
3. Yulia Rafeeva, Deputy CFO, Financial Controller of JSC EuroSibEnergo;
4. Elena Talalykina, Chief Accountant of JSC EuroSibEnergo;
5. Vladimir Uvarov, Head of the Financial Modelling, Analysis and Automation Division of JSC EuroSibEnergo.
• To approve CJSC Intercom-Audit as the auditor for conducting the audit of financial statements of PJSC Irkutskenergo for 2016 prepared in accordance with Russian Accounting Standards;
• To approve CJSC KPMG as the auditor for conducting the audit of consolidated financial statements of PJSC Irkutskenergo for 2016 prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards;
• To approve related non-arm’s length transactions between PJSC Irkutskenergo and Bank GPB (JSC);
• To approve related non-arm’s length transactions between PJSC Irkutskenergo and Bank RRDB (JSC);
• To approve conclusion of a major transaction by PJSC Irkutskenergo;
• To approve conclusion of major non-arm’s length transactions by PJSC Irkutskenergo.
Press service of PJSC Irkutskenergo
June 07, 2016