December 23, Moscow hosted the meeting of the Board of Directors of OAO Irkutskenergo
December 23 this year Moscow hosted the meeting of the Board of Directors of OAO Irkutskenergo, where the operation of the company was discussed. As the result of the meeting the following decisions were taken:
* Define and approve of the credit policy of OAO Irkutskenergo for 2012. It is proposed to set a maximum total limit of the credit products involved at no more than 20 billion rubles for the end of the first three quarters and 18 billion rubles for the end of the fourth financial quarter.
* Define the initial (maximum) price of audit services at the rate of 3 million rubles net of VAT, taking into account the overhead expenses.
* Terminate pre-term the authority of the member of the Board of OAO Irkutskenergo Vladimir Smagin on December 29, 2011 and elect Oleg Prichko to be the member of the Board of OAO Irkutskenergo on December 30, 2011.
* Approve of the Regulations on insider information of OAO Irkutskenergo in the new edition.
* Call the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of OAO Irkutskenergo in the form of absentee voting on February 27, 2012 (deadline for voting ballots submission is February 27, 2012).
* Approve of the agenda for the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of OAO Irkutskenergo. The agenda includes questions concerning the approval of non-arm’s length transactions with OAO Gazprombank and OAO RUSAL Sayanogorsk.
Press-service of OAO Irkutskenergo
23 December, 2011
December 23, 2011