OAO Irkutskenergo Informs of Holding “Technical Leaders” Contest
OAO Irkutskenergo informs of holding “Technical Leaders” contest as a part of corporate teaching and development program “Technical leader school”. Employees of GC OAO Irkutskenergo (executive directors, branches and subsidiaries) interested in the career of technical manager are invited to participate.
The contest is held in order to:
• Search for candidates for further preparation to replace technical managers of the company:
o Director of branch/subsidiary;
o Technical director/chief engineer of branch/subsidiary;
o Deputy technical director/chief engineer of branch/subsidiary;
o Shift supervisor of plant
• Evaluate inner potential of the company in terms of technical leadership.
Candidates are to meet following requirements:
• Mobility (readiness of candidates to relocate in other regions);
• Business and professional knowledge and skills;
• Higher professional (technical) education;
• Work experience at managerial positions.
Entries are accepted until April 8, 2011.
You can apply:
1. At corporate portal in “Employees” section;
2. By addressing HR department of your branch/subsidiary;
3. By sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, having specified “Technical Leaders Contest — request for candidate form” in the Subject field.
Any questions which are bound to arise may be referred to staff development group of OAO Irkutskenergo. Tel.: (3952) 790-754; 790-372.
OAO Irkutskenergo implements a program of modernization and augmentation of its current facilities. Its strategic plans include construction of new power sources by which the company will be able to approach the new level at its business development.
Today preparation and development of employees ready to immediately replace technical managers in all regions is one of the key tasks of the company.
Taking into consideration the location of facilities one of the key requirements candidates are to meet is their mobility i.e. readiness to be relocated in other regions.
March 17, 2011
March 17, 2011