Board of Directors of OAO Irkutskenergo Approved Results of 2010
On April 28, 2011 the Board of Directors of OAO Irkutskenergo approved the report on following the company’s business plan for 2010 and introduced the annual report for 2010 and the annual financial statement at the annual general meeting of shareholders.
According to the final data, in 2010 power plants of OAO Irkutskenergo produced 61.4 bln kWh which is 8.1% more as compared to 2009. The production of HPPs totaled 48.9 bln kWh (6.9% growth year-on-year), production of CHPPs — 12.5 bln kWh (13.3% growth). Heat supply to the consumers totaled 23.0 mln HCal, which is comparable to the last year level. Coal production for 12 months of 2010 totaled 14.6 mln tons, which is 21% more year-on-year (12 mln tons). In 2010, the revenue of OAO Irkutskenergo (under RAS) topped the 2009 index by 34.8% and totaled RUR 52.4 bln. Company’s net profit totaled RUR 9.46 bln (163.6% growth).
The Board of Directors adviced to the general meeting of shareholders to make decision on profit distribution, including the decision on the size of dividend on OAO Irkutskenergo shares for 2010, which equaled RUR 0.1164 per one regular share.
The 2010 net profit was recommended to be sent for the following purposes in full volume:
• for dividend payout on OAO Irkutskenergo shares — RUR 554.86 mln;
• for investment activities with production purposes — RUR 1.02 bln;
• for the implementation of the innovative development program (NIOKR) — RUR 1.53 bln;
• for regional social events — RUR 125 mln;
• remuneration payment for work in the Board of Directors — RUR 6 mln;
• replenishment of working capital — RUR 6.23 bln.
Among other questions considered by the Board of Directors of OAO Irkutskenergo, is the company auditor candidature approval and including into the voting ballot — LLC FinEkspertiza; specification of data of drawing the list of people authorized to participate in the annual general meeting of OAO Irkutskenergo shareholders — May 6, 2011; approval of the agenda of the annual general meeting of OAO Irkutskenergo shareholders, which will take place on June 24, 2011 in Irkutsk, in the building of Baikal Business Center (279 Baikalskaya street).
Also, the Board of Directors of OAO Irkutskenergo elected the members of the company’s governance, which included:
• Evgeny Fedorov — the CEO of OAO Irkutskenergo;
• Sergey Shperling — deputy CEO for asset security of OAO Irkutskenergo;
• Evgeny Novikov — Deputy CEO for energy production — chief engineer of OAO Irkutskenergo;
• Evgeny Filsh — Deputy CEO for finance and economy of OAO Irkutskenergo;
• Vladimir Smagin — First deputy CEO for coal mining and preparation of OAO Irkutskenergo.
Press service of OAO Irkutskenergo
April 28, 2011
April 28, 2011